Monday, February 29, 2016

Feb 29~ Hijo #2

This week we opened this image via Facebook messages. We didn't see the message which had been sitting in there for 20 months! It made our day!!  This was sent from Elder Baca's CCM instructor with this message, 
"Hi sister i am teacher in CCM Peru, and friend to Elder Baca, I will send pictures, your son is awesome. he is an exelente missionary. He help me so much with his classmates when I visited them."


-------

Hey whats up everyone!! 
Well, I am training my second child! Another Chilean!!  His name is Elder Gonzalez and hes pretty sick! He knows his rap music from the States pretty well hahaha! Anyways wow, I cant believe I am starting my last 2 changes, no idea where the time went by but I am excited to work my last couple months as hard as I can. 

A sweet experience we had this week was teaching a couple of people about asking God a question but with "real intent". Real intent means - REALLY intending to do what God tells you to do !!  A lot of times in our prayers, we ask and ask and ask God for something, but without the intention to do what He tells us. I promise you all, if you ask God for something, but REALLY want to follow and do what he tells you, the answer will be clearer and come quicker! I have had so many experiences here in the mission like that! 

Wow, there is still so much I have to do! I feel overwhelmed at times! The mission has been the best School to attend, its helped me out so much. Well yesterday I gave a talk about the Law of Chastity, (rough subject to talk about in front of a congregation) but it turned out well I feel. This week we will be FINDING, we need some more people to teach!! So thats the plan. I hope all is well at home! I pray for you guys everyday as well and I love you all so very much! keep reading the scriptures everyday and doing FHE, thats the best things you guys can do! thanks for all the support and love!! 

Have a good week! here's some pics! 
Elder Baca 

My new comp, and pics at Huaytapallana Glacier from a couple weeks ago:





 Post face-plant in the mud...




No comments:

Post a Comment