Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Feb 22~ Bautismo en el Rio

Whats up everyone! How are you all doing? This week was pretty sweet and flew by as well! We had a baptism last Saturday in the fiver! This lady named Clara got baptized, shes the girlfriend of a member.  They are getting married pretty soon as well.

Interesting experience this week. We had a couple of conversations with people that dont believe in God! It honestly makes me sad when people tell me they don't believe in God for various reasons, but it also makes me feel the need to help them all out! If any of you are doubting that God exists here is a scripture that I love in the Book of Mormon that helped a lot of these people out. Here's a prophet named Alma talking to a man that doesnt believe in God. 
"Thou hast had signs enough; will ye tempt your God?  Will ye say, Show unto me a sign, when ye have the testimony of all these thy brethren, and also all the holy prophets?  The scriptures are laid before thee, yea, and all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator."  Alma 30:44

Here is another scripture that I love that talks about the existence of God. 

"Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend."  Mosiah 4:9

I know without a doubt that God lives. He has answered my prayers so many times, and in so many ways. I know he loves me and wants me to grow and become better everyday, I can feel his love in so many different ways out here in the mission, and I know he loves each and every one of you. I love you all as well! 

Elder Baca 

 The baptism was sick on Saturday. Its been raining a ton so the water was literally brown, but thats how Jesus got baptized right? My comp baptized her.


No comments:

Post a Comment