Monday, February 1, 2016

Feb 1~ The Healer

Hey everyone! This week was really good, I would like to share a couple of experiences that happened to me that I know will help you all out as well! 

So, we are teaching various people that are having a lot of problems, and they are all in different stages of their lives. We taught the mom of a couple of our investigators that has high stage cancer, she is a single mom of two teenagers. We were able to talk to another less active lady that lost her 30 year old daughter to an illness last week. We were also able to teach a young single mom that has a baby as well. 

In other words, I really learned more about the importance of the plan of salvation and the role of Jesus Christ in being able to "heal us" spiritually and physically this week. We are all in different stages of our lives, and there's always adversity and problems, but the invitation is the same for everyone:  

13 O all ye that are spared because ye were more righteous than they, will ye not nw return unto me, and repent of your sins, and be converted, that I may heal you?

 14 Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will receive; and blessed are those who come unto me.



These verses really helped me out this week and the people I taught as well! I know without a doubt that Jesus Christ didn't only suffer for our sins, but also for our pains and sicknesses. He knows us all perfectly and is willing to help us all out, but only if we are willing to turn to him. Have a great week! 

Chau
Elder Baca 

Pic! We baptized a family that the sister missionaries were teaching! 


No comments:

Post a Comment