Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Feb 8~ Baptisms and Huaytapallana

Alilachu  ? (how are you in Quechua!) 

Well this week flew by! We had a couple of baptisms! Ingrid and Yelitza, they are the daughters of the lady that has cancer. It was such a sweet baptismal service and there were a ton of members that showed up! They were super happy after being baptized and I am really happy for them as well! I was super excited for them! Well that was the highlight of the week! 

Also we hiked up to Huaytapallana Glacier today ( my 3rd time ).  It was super sick because we went through a different route that has a giant lagoon! Also I was hiking down and slipped on some mud and fell face first into a rock hahaahaha! It hurt but turned out to be a funny experience to be honest! I will send some pics next week!  Have a great week ! Love you all! 
<the pic he sent of the injury to his nose was not downloadable>.

Thanks for your lettter! sounds like everything is going good up there! Im doing good! the weeks are flying by tbh, its crazy! We have a seventy, elder Godoy who'd going to come talk to us this week so it shall be good! We are teaching a couple people right now that are progressing well. The mom of a recent convert and also the girlfriend of a member that is going to get married! Wow, defintely a learning patience seriously, its been rough but its going good now. Im happy that the fam is going good, time really goes by fast and I hope you guys are all still doing great! I pray for you all the time! Heres a pic of me when I fell, i was actually laughing pretty hard, dont worry !! 




Bus ride to Huaytapallana (Elder Baca in very back)

No comments:

Post a Comment