Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Feb 15~ White Rice

What what ! Hey everyone! This week was awesome!

We had a Seventy (special witness of Christ who serves under the Twelve Apostles) come to our mission, Elder Godoy, he's from Brazil. He talked about the blessings of serving a mission, and wow! It made me really reflect on all the blessings my family and I are receiving. There are so many! He also taught us a lot of things we could do to be better missionaries. 

So I gave a talk yesterday about Forgiveness, I really realized I have a dry sense of humor and say really cheesy spanish jokes to make people laugh... but anyways it was good studying about Forgiveness this week. What keeps us from forgiving others? Well more than anything I think it is our Pride! Its probably one of the hardest things to do is forgive and forget, but that is what Christ wants us to do! 

Have a great week. 

Love, Elder BACA 


Heres the pics from the baptism last weeks, oh and idk its funny to see some food brands here as well.. take a look... 





CCM reunion! These elders were in the CCM together and have all been out 21 months now! Still working hard and going strong!
 pc:Elder Leonard's mom






No comments:

Post a Comment