Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Mar 7~ Mis ConPadres

Whats up everyone. Hope all is well.

Hey! its still raining really hard! It was a good week, went by really fast. Highlight of the week, was helping a really humble guy that has a super bad addiction to alcohol (goes out and drinks everyday for hours). He is a guy that got baptized about a year ago, but started drinking again.  All I have to say, is I will never forget these moments. Getting a hug from a 60 year old man, after teaching him about how Jesus Christ can help him overcome his addiction and how he can heal him spiritually, emocionally, and physically, is something that I will and can never forget. And then to see him at church yesterday, in his suit, smiling because he made the right decision to come to church after not coming for a while.. wow that as well really struck me. 

In Psalms 147:3 it says, "He healeth the broken in heart and bindeth their wounds." 

I can honestly testify of that. I have seen it in my own life, and the lives of others. Well. I love you guys a ton. Im going strong still! I mean if I finish my mission Going UP, Ill get home still Going UP! Thats the goal. Love you all!! Until next weeks adventures. 

ELder Baca 

No comments:

Post a Comment