Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Mar 21~ OH Peru Peru Peru

Como estáis?  

Wow! Another week down here in the mission. Still is amazing doing the same thing every day. There are still crazy experiences that happen to me everyday.

This past week my comp and I were teaching this 18 year old kid about the mission, and the importance of doing so, and his angry dad came in screaming at us and threw us out of his house! In his anger he yelled at us " Why are you here counseling my son? WHY arent you guys home with your families!!?"...Well, to be honest we just left and didnt respond to anything, but it made me think... I know why I am here more than anything. I could be home right now studying at college or with my family, but I know I am suppose to be here because God wants me to be here. I have had that spiritual confirmation many times, and I know honestly that I am helping people to be more happy by giving them and teaching them the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I left my family for 2 years to help other people be with theirs for the eternities. It makes me so happy doing that and I am looking forward to my last month and a half doing the same! 

Love you all! 
Elder Baca

No comments:

Post a Comment