Monday, November 30, 2015

Nov 30~ The Fourth Quarter

What up! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Week! 

I'm hitting 18 months this week in the mish, and I cant believe how fast the time has passed by!  This week was alright for us, it was the anniversary of Cerro de Pasco, so there were just a ton of drunks in the street and a lot of parties all night long. THe good thing is, we changed rooms so we dont live by the "center" anymore. To be honest the mission is super hard at times, I would consider Cerro De Pasco as one of the roughest places to be in just for the food, weather, etc... but an ex missionary told me that while he was in the MTC, an Area Seventy (leader) came and talked to all the missionaries, and in his talk he happened to talk about Cerro de Pasco and how it is just considered a rough city because of everything that goes on. But he said the missionaries have success because of the ATTITUDE they have. To be honest its been rough at times, I really have had to rely on the Lord a ton because Idk what else I would do, and I know he has helped me have a good attitude about my area and this city. I have really learned here that our ATTITUDES can change a lot. I know without a doubt that our attitudes can effect everything we do, I mean it depends on our attitude if we can reach goals and have success or not. SO no matter what happens to you all, just have a good attitude about everything and I know things always seem to work out when we Trust in God! Well, thats something I learned this week! I love you all and am so grateful for all of you, and for the support you are giving me! Have a good week! 

Heres some pics:

Thanksgiving day eating pizza, playing soccer, eating some burgers we made, and saying goodbye to my buddy Elder Horsely 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment