Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Nov 9~ Travel and Costumes

Whats up everyone! Dang all I have to say it is really nice to be back here in Huanuco, the weather is perfect! Yesterday was our multi zone conference here in Huanuco (Juan-uh-co), and today is our PDAY so its good to be back for a couple days! 

My week was pretty solid, but there wasnt that much time to work! We started off the week by dressing up for Halloween and playing games in the church! I rented a mickey mouse costume for 3 bucks so that was sweet! hahaaha We went to Huancayo last Tuesday and Wednesday for the Leadership Council, worked a couple of days and then headed off to Huanuco Sunday night! 

I cant believe my bro is finishing his mission! I cant even imagine how he feels right now, I know the mission isnt easy but its the best thing for our lives! I also can testify that the Gospel changes lives, I know my bro has seen that over these past two years and I see that almost every day out here. Have fun at home! Love you and thanks for your example! well I love you all! PAZ! 

Elder Baca 

Elder Baca as Mickey Mouse


No comments:

Post a Comment