Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Nov 16th~ Sweet Week

What up everyone! 

JDS HOME!!!!!!!!! That looks so unreal what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SO it feels weird to be the only Elder Baca in the family now! I am super happy for my bro! He had a fulfilling mish! This week was a SWEET WEEK. We started out the week in Huanuco which was paradise, and then we found a GOLDEN investigator that was a reference from a member! He's a 35 year old single guy that is looking to change his life, he was actually thinking about taking his life this past week but we were able to help him out. we visited him on Saturday, and he has a Bautismal date for the 19th of December! He showed up to church like 20 mins early yesterday and told me "I cant stop thinking about my Bautismal date, I really want to do this". So that was pretty sweet!

In other news, I finished the Book of Mormon again for the second time in Spanish, it took me 6 months but it was worth it! I know with all my heart its true because I had the opportunity to pray and ask God again, and I got the most peaceful feeling again reassuring me that its true! We also did a service project on Saturday out in the middle of nowhere. we basically took a HUGE pile of DIRT and moved it to the second story of a house with Buckets. It took almost 4 hours to finish, but it was worth it! 

Love you all! Heres some pics ! 

Love Elder Baca

Eating in Huanuco

Service project

Ice cream in Huanuco


No comments:

Post a Comment