Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Nov 2~ El Dia de Los Muertos

Hey everyone! 

Another week down here in Cerro! Leslie got baptized on Saturday (Halloween)! It was a pretty sweet service! She just thanked us for being super patient with her because for a long time she didnt believe the things we taught, but finally she just kept reading the BOM and praying, and kept asking, and she felt it was so true! It was awesome to hear her testimony after her baptism. These things Ill never forget! 

Yesterday was the Day of the Dead, its a huge Latin holiday, especially here in Cerro! Everyone just goes to the cemetery and visits their relatives that have passed away, and they bring them things that they liked. SO there was nobody home, but we went to the cemetery yesterday to talk to people about the Plan of Salvation and how they can see their loved ones again thanks to Jesus Christ.  It was a good experience, some were receptive, others were not but it turned out to be a good week! I love you all! have a great week! Shout out to my bro JD, LAST WEEK IN THE MISSION, NO TE PONGAS TRUNKY! 

-ELDER  BACA 

Pics of baptism, and like a tiny part of the cemetery.





Mom! Mom Mom!!!   I bet you are excited right now, Im excited for you! I cant believe JD is already coming home! That is blowing my mind seriously!!!!!!!!! Well hope you guys had a good Halloween. The pics are sweet, and also tell Jenn and Gray Congrats, thats awesome, so happy for them! Well this week flew by and Im looking forward to this week because tomorrow iI am going to Huancayo, and then Sunday afternoon to Wednesday I will be in Huanuco! So expect an email on Tuesday next week!! THE DAY before JD comes home!! SO what are the plans with him? You guys are having get together and then you need to make him some CHICKEN, POTATOES AND RICE so he knows how Peruvian food is hahahah!  Well my scrip this week is 1 Nephi 15:13-14, its a long one but I already got it down this morning!  I'll finish the BOM again in SPANISH this week, Im loving it! Some things I need are ummm a new belt and thats all I can think of! Well I love you MOM! Times flying, Im loving the mish seriously so many great experiences, y btw havent missed a day in my journal since the start of Sept, theres some funny stuff in there! Love u mom! Have a good week! 
ELDER BACA 

No comments:

Post a Comment