Monday, November 30, 2015

Nov 23~ Gobble Gobble!

Mis Queridos Causas,

Les quiero decir, feliz dia de gracias! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Dang all I have to say is it is COLD here in Cerro now, it snowed for a good 5 hours yesterday! 

The weeks are flying so fast now I cant even believe it. Taking the time to think what I am grateful for over this time I have had in the mish, has really made me realize the love my Heavenly Father has for me. First off, I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ, there have been so many times in the mission where I have felt alone or inadequate or have just had hard times, but I have felt the loving comfort of my Savior so many times. I know without a doubt he is my older Brother, and has become one of my best friends. I am so very grateful for his atoning Sacrifice. I am so grateful for my family as well, being away from them for awhile has really made me realize how much I love them. I know that families are eternal and are super important, more important then any type of iPhone 6 or the new Xbox one! I am so grateful for the gospel as well! I know it blesses lives! I know there is no EARTHLY PROBLEM that cant be solved by the HEAVENS! I love telling that to people because I know the gospel really does bring hope and peace. Being without worldly things for a year and a half and, well even more than that, being in Cerro de Pasco, has really made me focus on the important things. It has made me enjoy the little things even more like ( hot water and a nice 3 dollar chicken with french fries) hahaha   Well I love you all, think about the things you are grateful for! 

Love, Elder Baca 


No comments:

Post a Comment