Monday, December 7, 2015

Dec 7~ Bosque de Piedres

Whats up CREW! Well, this week was awesome!! It has snowed here almost everyday here in Cerro, its crazy walking around preaching the Gospel in SNOW, its an awesome experience.

 Last Pday we went to one of the 7 Wonders of Peru, called the BOSQUE DE PIEDRAS, it just looks like a giant forest of super sick rocks! SO that was sweet, there are some pics attached.

Something I learned this past week is the importance of being diligent! I got a new comp, his name is Elder Delgado from Argentina (misiones) and we have just started talking to everyone that we meet, and we have been able to meet some great people by doing that, and even some members that have fallen away! That's a goal I have for the rest of my mish is just to talk to everyone about this super important message we have missionaries! Well I am still loving the mish like always,I am learning everyday! Love you all so much have a great week! 

Elder Baca 









No comments:

Post a Comment