Thursday, December 31, 2015

Dec 21~ Feliz Navidad from Cerro!

Merry Christmas! 


Elder Baca, Leonard and Christensen

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas ! Its awesome being here in the mish once again! Of course I miss you all, but its been nice just focusing in on the true meaning of Christmas! I honestly love my Savior Jesus Christ and am so grateful to be representing him during this 2 years! I have felt his love so many times in my life, and have seen him show his everlasting love for so many people I have met in the mission, and that is why I can say I know without a doubt He lives, and loves us. I know He was the greatest gift that was given, and I know all he asks is that we follow him and his gospel so that we can be happy as well. I hope you all have a wonderful week. Love you all so very much!! 

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16. 

Share this Christmas video it is so awesome!!

Love you all!! 
Elder Baca

No comments:

Post a Comment