Monday, July 13, 2015

June 29~ La Mision Pues

Buenos Dias! 

This week was a solid week here in the mission Peru Huancayo! We had a Seventy come and talk to us for 5 hours, which really changed the outlook on my mission. We also had the President of the mission come and talk to my zone, which was awesome! He had me share my testimony at the end of the conference, and bearing it just made me realize the mission really has changed my life! The mission I know without a doubt has eternal consequences, for the missionaries, and also the people we teach! Something I really have learned.

This week with my companion, we were able to have some sweet experiences finding new people to teach, without a doubt thanks to the Spirit. We were contacting and had this man pass by us, we both had the impression a couple of times to go talk to him! So we did, it ended up that he just moved here from Lima, and lived in San Francisco, Ca for 10 years, and got his battery robbed from his car and needed help moving it to a repair shop! So we told him don't worry, the church is around the corner! So we ran to the church and got some other missionaries to help us push it to the repair shop 5 blocks away! It was probably a funny sight seeing a bunch of white/Latin guys in white shirts pushing a car, I bet everyone that saw is was probably saying "oh no, the Mormons are at it again"... but the man was eternally grateful after we helped him with his car! He wanted to come to church, and he ended staying the last 2 hours of church from the other ward! Sweet! 

Well, I hope you all have a great week this week! Happy 4th of July! Love you all! 

Elder Baca
Btw, it was more than his battery that was robbed from this guys car, it was a bunch of wiring and other things as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment