Monday, July 27, 2015

July 27~ The Mission Life

Que tal ? como están causas?

Whats up everyone! Wow, I am so tired but this week was awesome! I have never been this tired in my life but I am loving the mission!  This week was awesome! L. got baptized last Saturday and it was amazing! In his testimony he said, "I got baptized because I want to have an eternal family and want to be with my loved ones that have already passed away". It was awesome being able to baptize him. He was, without a doubt, prepared by the Lord a long time before I met him when he came up to me on the street one night.

 And it was super funny, a kid from the ward that turned 8 on Sat. also got baptized. So afterwards, he had his birthday party right after the baptism, which involved some clown that looked like he was high on something dancing around and saying weird stuff in a high pitched voice, but anyways... after the baptism an elder in my zone broke out with chicken pox and a high grade fever. So we had to go to some sketch hospital for the rest of the night!!  Fun days in the mission field seriously! 

We are expecting a couple more baptisms this month!  V. will get baptized in a week, and we are also teaching an ex-drug dealer form another country that kidnapped people and had police charges for years, but he has been attending church for a year now, and doesn't have any more charges and is super-repented now. So he will get baptized in a couple weeks!

Well, all I can say is I hope you all have a great week, the Gospel changes lives and allows us to have eternal families. I know that without a doubt!  Love you all and hope you have a great week. 

Love,
Elder Baca
I love you guys so much!! If you  could find another short sleeve white shirt that'd be awesome! I am down to 2 that fit me actaully! Thanks! Love you guys! The shoes dont have to be expensive or nice, just need some that'll last be until May! Love you, thanks mom, until next week! Tell everyone I love them and that I said Congrats to ANDERS! YAY!





 Elder Angel (comp.) and I on the way to hospital in a moto taxi


No comments:

Post a Comment