Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13~ Los Milagros

This week was awesome! 
We had our Missionary Leader Council in Huancayo on Tuesday and Wednesday, and Friday I had Interviews with my Mission President! President H. is awesome. My comp and I got to go eat lunch with him and his wife after all the interviews were over, and the conversations we have are hilarious. I bet you all didn't know that Coca Cola actually used Cocaine leaves back in the back in their soda? Anyways my President is awesome, and helps me out a ton! 

We had a miracle this week! M, our investigator that we have been teaching for the past 5 months, his parents FINALLY gave him permission to be baptized!!  With my past two companions we have been praying and fasting a ton, and finally we sent a member over to his house to talk to his parents.The member told us his dad was screaming at him at first but finally calmed down and listened, and then M's parents came to the conclusion that he can get baptized!!  Seriously, I was so excited, and I know without a doubt Heavenly Father answers prayers and fasts, but according to our faith! So M. is getting baptized this Saturday, and hopefully he will be in the mission field this time next year! He's really excited about serving a mission, he comes with us to appointments all day long!!   I love this work!

Love you all!
Elder Baca

relativefinder.org
Mom you've got to check this (link) out it's sweet, you can see who you are related to. We made a group in the mission and I'm like 9th and 12th cousins of some elders, and it shows HOW you are related! Sweet huh 

Hey mom! This week was really good even though I wasn't in my area that much. The mission is awesome, I have been reflecting on that a ton, I'm in that point where I really don't want to go home, it is just amazing seeing the changes within other people and realizing I am changing at the same time! So grateful for this time I have, and sorry for not sending pics! I will get better at that! Thanks for all the prayers and support and tell everyone I love them!  btw my ankle is still messed up, the bone formed back like a ball! Talked to Pres, and he's like ya there's not much you can do! It takes like 4 months to get it normal, no it doesnt really hurt but itll just be weak for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment