Monday, January 26, 2015

Jan 26~ Beamer and the Pensionista's Family

Mis Patas Que tal!

Hope everyone had an awesome week this week!  Another week of life!  I had an awesome week this week!  Found some awesome people to teach!  The first one is this 23 year old lady that has like a "self-esteem Motivation Coaching" type of company.  And she was asking all types of advice of just how to get along with people, how to present something at someones door step (missionaries are masters at that) and was just was interested in our message!  Turns out she has a relative in Utah.  We also found this awe some 24 year old named N, he has like a leather jacket store here in Peru...and just wants to get closer to God and understand his purpose, so we taught him 2 times this week! Yea!

Also last Pday, we mad BBQ pizza, it was awesome too!  There is like a legit American grocery store right outside my area...I walked into it last week for the first time and was like whooahhhhh what the heck is this hahha!  But it has everything from cereal, to ranch dressing, to BBQ!  Yea so that is awesome!  I can't believe its already almost been a year since I got my mission call.  So crazy, I'm loving every single day out here.  Have a great week!  Love you all!

Love 
Elder Baca

Hola Madre!!
SO this week was a lot better! Way better! We just found some awesome people to teach, my pension is amazing, and the area is awesome as well! I made a goal with my pension to get me up to 190 and in one week I put on 4 pounds! so im back up to 180! hahaha! Shes awesome, something is way wrong with her legs so cant walk that well. Her daughter and her husnband(the asian dentist) and their kid haysen! are hilarious!!! Seriously they are family to me! AND awesome to here ewee is going top seminary and ellie! high fives seriously! and love those sections! Want to study them this week! 

This week I studied Jacob 5, in depth! SO now I totally understand it!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are all called to the vineyard! Its crazy, one of the sisters of our ward gave a talk yesterday and just said...when Im around the missionaries...i just feel a special spirit..you know why because they study and live and teach the gospel day-in and day-out. I didnt really notice that but its the best feeling ever! Don't want to finish my mission!!!!!!! I love this feeling I have 24/7 seriously, its the best!!!!!! Yep mom so I love you! Sorry to ask, but i have been dry on money for 2 weeks! I had to buy some jeans because I got 0 and its raining but yah need some more money!! hahaha Love you guys have a good week! Coming up on 8 months!! AHHH! 
Love Elder Baca

Pension and fam~ I'm taking another one this is so bad! And that's not my usual comp-

My pension's kid, little H., he's like my little bro!  With his beamer $

BBQ pizza



No comments:

Post a Comment