Monday, January 5, 2015

Dec 29~ Pollo y 2015



Oye!! 
Hope you all had a wonderful Chrismas this past week! It was awesome seeing my fam last week via Skype! So my Christmas day was spent eating a ton of chicken, potatoes, and of course rice! haha But I aint complaining!  I hope you all can reflect on what you have accomplished this year and what you want to accomplish this next year of 2015!  And please if you are making goals to get fit, don't just go to the gym January 1st - 3rd! Stick with your goals this year!! I love you all! Happy New Year from Tarma, Peru! Stay safe!

~Elder Baca

OYE MADRE!! HEY HOW YOU DOING !!  It was the BEST seeing you guys last week! Sometimes I feel like I am in my own lil' seperate world out here, and I forget you guys are actually living life how it used to be! But love you all so much thanks for the support! It always gives me the biggest boost getting emails and especially seeing you guys! And your package!!! MY MOM IS THE BEST!! Thanks for doing all that! Seriously every message meant a ton! And the gifts as well <3 Well, I hope you guys have an amazing New Year! Cant believe we are coming into 2015! A time to reflect about the goals we want to make with another year of life God has given us! Hope you guys have fun in Utah! Miss you and the snow! Tell the fam I said hi and love them!!! Then went to another chicken potato dinner..hahaha   Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment