Monday, December 22, 2014

Dec 22~ Feliz Navidad!

Hey everyone! Merry Christmas WEEK!! 
So the jungle was sweet last week! We had our Multi Zone up in La Merced and its the sickest town Ive ever seen! Hoping I'll get to serve there one day! But we didnt go to any touristy places, so i don't have any sweet pics! But next time! hahaha So we all had to buy like a white elephant gift so i got someone a can of milk ( vaca means cow) and the look on the Elder's face was priceless! 

But my Mission President gave an amazing training on the importance of the Savior Jesus Christ! So dont forget on Christmas really how important Jesus Christ is for every one of us. And the importance discovering the gift he has given each and every one of us, the importance of accepting this gift, and the importance of sharing it. Really the Gift he has given each and every one of us is the gift of Eternal Life, thanks to Christ's Atonement we can repent of our sins, and overcome death. So I hope you all this week reflect on the true meaning of Christmas!!! LOVE YOU ALL AND MERRY CHRISTmas!

Btw, last week was like the best week I've had here! We found a ton of new families to teach that accepted dates! Seriously I know we dont learn anything until after the trail of our faith!

Love, Elder Baca 


Multi zone conference in La Merced  (Elder Baca in green tie)


Mom! I'm on!
IT WAS AWESOME!!  We had 14 news, found a TON of new families to teach...and only worked til Friday!  Sorry my email's like freaking out on me right now!!  It keeps shutting down!!  But what are you guys doing for CHRISTMAS WEEK!!  It's so crazy its already here again!  
I'm looking for a good internet cafe right now to skype! BUT TELL ELLIE TO MAKE ME A SKYPE ACCOUNT AND EMAIL ME THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD! 
I HOPE JARRED'S SKYPING THE SAME TIME! HE BETTER BE!  Yaaaaaa I'm so pumped!!  I'll see you guys 3 o'clock Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment