Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Feb 2~ 8 Months


Que tal !! 
Wow cant believe I'm already hitting the 8 month mark, so crazy how fast time is going! So this week we found some new investigators, and lots of them have problems. One of them, doesn't have any money because her husband was assassinated about 2 months ago. We talked with her and then the next day she had to disoccupy her house and moved. Another lady and her family we taught this week are awesome. Her name is M. and has 3 kids, one of them is 12 yrs old and a basketball freak! He loves the Bulls and the Lakers, so when he found out I like the Lakers too, and I live by their stadium he was freaking out!  She also has another kid that is special needs, he was in and out of a coma for almost 2 YEARS, but survived, so crazy. SO the lady has a lot of faith, and really wants God's help right now, but without a doubt she knows God exists. It was an amazing experience being able to teach her this week, helping her out with all her problems. 

One of the things I love about the mission is the ability to help anyone, with any type of problem or challenge, being able to help them realize that really God loves them and wants to help. And through Jesus Christ, His gospel and his Atonement, we can really overcome any problem or challenge. Every day I'm out here I really grow in my faith and testimony, that the message we have as missionaries is without a doubt, true. And that it really can help anyone!

Love you all hope you all have a fantastic week! AND go to the GYM! I can smell the Pizza and Hamburger grease from here! 

Love,
Elder Ryan Baca

(Ryan's response to finally getting a copy of his patriarchal blessing)
Mom,
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'M ABOUT TO CRY SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM SERIOUSLY SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS !! HOW DID YOU GET IT?!
Awesome!!! --I read it (Jacob 5) about 5 times and the last time I was like WHOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I understand! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment