Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Feb 9~ The Huancayo Times

Holaaaaaa! 

Whats up whats up! Hope everyone had another awesome week of life!
This week was awesome for Elder O. and I! We had 7 people that came to church yesterday and a lot of people that havent been to church in a while! One of the Guys that came to church was JUGGLING in the middle of the street to make money, and about 2 weeks ago we stopped to talk to him, (he has some problems so we weren't able to understand) but we gave him an invitation and he came to church yesterday all dressed up and everything! Also our investigators that are progressing the best are F. and J.! They are bf and gf and are 22yrs old! Their entire family are members of the church, and they have come to church a lot! But the thing that made me the happiest is that they both know the Book of Mormon is true!  And J's little brother who we are teaching yesterday told us he wants to go on a mish!  Also, we have this kid named C., he lives up north but has been to church twice and is progressing super well. He's 15. They have baptismal dates for the 7th! 

Also in my area, there are random streets that have a bunch of dogs, normally my companion has his giant umbrella and fights them off and I start just chucking rocks at them. But yesterday we were walking down this dog invested street and all these dogs starting charging at us....but they we all like little shitzoos...so one of them went to bite me in the ankle and I straight up drop kicked it in the face and it did about 5 backflips. And then they all sprinted back inside to their houses hahaaha it was hilarous!

Ya but anyways, hope you all have a great week. I know that Jesus Christ lives, it's the message we need to take to the World.

Elder Baca

Mom!!!!!!!!! calling in !! mom! rogerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I'm doing good,  today we have a multi-zone Pday and are going to some place to play soccer! Te PROMETO that Ill send pics next week!  So its rainy season, but a nice chilly rain!! But Im keeping warm! I love it!  Everyone is doing good.  Yah he's doing better! He's from Chile and is 26!!  I'll have some more updates next week hopefully!  We are fasting like every week as a zone. There just isn't baptisms in the zone!!  But I'm starting to see the fruits of the fast!   And exactly-we cant just change people! They NEED TO DO IT!  But I've learned I can take a person step by step and show them how to change! It's the best!  JD! ? Hows your training going?!  Learning some patience I bet!  And wow sweet story from the Ridleys! Thanks for sharing that with me! And I love that quote, awesome!  WHAT SARAH GOT MARRIED! WEIRD!! 
MY FIRST LOVE WAS MY MOTHER!! :) And yes!! It's called Dia de Valentino! Im going to teach the Law of Chasity to everyone Thursday and Friday and Sat.! hahahah that was a joke

No comments:

Post a Comment