Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August 4~Bautismos!

Bautismos!



Buenos Dias Familia y Amigos! 

So this past week was filled with more drunk guys, and all day and night partying here in Peru!! Hahah Everyone here dresses up and gets like a marching band together and just dance around the streets to Peruvin Music! Hahah but the most important event  this past week we baptized our 3 investigators! C., G., and X.!  None of them are members. This was such an amazing experience I can't even put it into words!  I am so excited for these 2 years because it is a continual process of learning, serving, teaching, finding, talking, listening to people with their problems with love, crazy people that cuss you out in Spanish, talking to the most humble people, being dead tired, crazy dogs everywhere and just all these crazy things all day every day, and leaving home for 2 years ... but we do this because we know the message that we have changes peoples lives, and it is the best feeling ever to be there for people that really need God and their Savior Jesus Christ, and to be able to help people come to them and feel their love...it is the best thing ever! 
Thank you to everyone that's been such an amazing example to me! Love you all! Have a good week!! 

Elder Baca

To mom:
MAMA! I got your package last Tuesday! Thank you so much for everything! I got to baptize the little boy and it was the best thing ever! My companion is from Ecuador and I love him. He's the best trainer and speaks no English but its helped me a ton because of that. That Inka lady is the best to send packages through! I love that dog tazer its the best thing hahah! I sleep like a rock here and am healthy...a ton of 'D' but the food is a ton of like pollo arroz and pappas. Love you madre ! have a good week!  BESOS!  And I don't even notice the altitude!!!! Also my weights I work out with are a pole with cements blocks!! hahaha ya!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment