Monday, August 18, 2014

Aug 18~English is a Weird Language

Eating oreo cake ice cream


Hey Everyone! 

Hope everyone is doing good!! This week was a good week filled with spiritual experiences, lessons, more dogs, and more D... I think it's just the food.  But first off I just want everyone to know that Huancayo got a Starbucks...I can't go into it because it's in a mall but a StarbuckS! hahah crazy!!  This week definitely on the mission I can see how God works...!  How God works in people's lives and in my life as well!  It truly is amazing!  Everyday I'm out here I just realize how amazing this gospel truly is!!  It's a church of constant (individual) change..and a church of constant becoming better!! And that's why I truly do love what I am doing! Sorry this weeks letter is short.  Nothing really exciting happened but we have new investigators that are progressing.  


Well, to finish my letter let me just tell you English is probably the weirdest language...I'm trying to teach my companion English phrases..and haha  it's pretty hard!  Miss you guys but I am working hard trust me!! It's so nice to have everyone's support!! I love you guys so much!!! And ya, my English is starting to go down the drain... making the transition from English to Spanish! 


My hour was so quick.  I had to do a bunch of stuff for training!  I love you!! Send my email to my big group email! And to Dane, too! He emailed me! Love you so much! I'll write more next week.


Love you all! Have a good week!! 


Elder Baca

No comments:

Post a Comment