Friday, August 15, 2014

Aug 11~ Example of Friends


('Baca'= cow in Espanol)

Familia y Amigos!! 
Como Estan?? I hope every had a good week!!  First off,  I just want everyone to know I got the classic Jesus Sheep picture this week..was pretty stoked about that.  Bringing the lost sheep to the Shepherd!  Every missionary has one but the timing needs to be perfect haha! Oh, and I had some mint chocolate chip ice cream as well!!  So this week we had the primest investigator.  We invited her to baptism!! She called the Church office and wanted missionaries to come to her house because she said that her religion didn't know God...and she knew ours knew God very well!.  She said the example of her Mormon friends really impacted her! SO always remember your example really makes an impact! On  Sunday I gave a talk in church...10 min talks in English were pretty hard and with the help of my dearest mother, I could do it...but man 10 mins in Spanish!!  Whooh!  I talked about the importance of member missionary work..through love, charity, service and example first.  It went really good!! Ya but besides that, nothing really happened. Just working hard out here everyday in Peru!  I always start my day off by lifting my cement weights and 20 mins in the bathroom!!! Got to prepare to fight the packs of dogs everyday and to serve the Lord!!  hahaha  I couldn't be more happy!! Hope everyone has a good week.  Love you all!!! 
Elder Baca 

No comments:

Post a Comment