Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May 4~ Blessings of the Mission



Hey Everyone, hope you all had a great week! Love you all!

I just want to tell you all I am so grateful to be here in the mission, and I am so grateful for the tender mercies of the Lord in my life. So long story short, my Dad had an angiogram and has Coronary heart disease and was 'minutes' away from having a heart attack this week, but he didn't.  I am so grateful that the Lord is watching over me and my family especially while I am out here serving him in the mission, and my brother as well. I can feel the love He has for me everyday out here, and can feel it even more now thanks to this experience. I love you all, and am so grateful for my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ and for the millions of blessings that they have given me. I am especially grateful for my mom, and for everything she has done for me and for the love she has always given to me! I hope you all treat your Moms like queens this week, but always keep in mind how much your parents have done for you and love you. That is something I have really realized out here in the mission. I love you all, have a great week! Happy Mothers Day!

Love,
Elder Baca

No comments:

Post a Comment