Tuesday, May 5, 2015

April 27~ La Mision



Hey Everyone! 
Hope you all had a great week! This week was a solid week! It went by super fast! We had interviews with the Mission President and me and my companion got to go to lunch with him which was awesome! Also we had stake conference! We found a lot of new people to teach, and have some sick investigators! But we will see how things turn up!

Something I am really learning on my mission is that God really does have a plan for us. He has a plan for us because he loves us and wants us to be happy and see us progress and grow with our families, but wants us to return to Him! This life really is the time to prepare to meet God, to be happy, and to grow! I am so happy I know this plan because it has helped me with any hardship or trial, but more than anything it gives me a purpose and it helps me to strive to be the person GOD wants me to become everyday, not what the world wants me to become. Always keep that in mind and I promise you, knowing that, will help you with anything in this life! I invite you all to learn more about this plan! Go hunt down some Missionaries, and I'm sure they will be glad to help you out!! 
Love you all!

Elder Baca

Chau!

Hey mom!!  Buenas Dias from Peru! How are you guys! And I feel better! We are getting up and playing basketball in the morning so I actually think that gives me more energy.  I had interviews with President! His father passed away last week at the age of 96!! Good life lived!! But Pres is so funny!  Also he took me and my companion out with the assistants to lunch which was great. Yea times going by fast, we are in the point of the change where we are working hard towards baptisms! Like not a ton of success as far as baptisms but working towards it, so i dont have too many updates on the investigators.  And i cant beleive Sean and Jay are coming home this week, that is crazy wow!!!!!! Love you guys and hope you have a great week!! Dont get hurt!!  
Love Elder Baca

No comments:

Post a Comment