Monday, May 18, 2015

May 11~ Mothers Day (Skype)






Hope you all had a fantastic Mothers Day! It was awesome seeing my family yesterday (skyped from our church building) and seeing that my lil bro matured! Shout out to EWEE!! But i really am grateful for my family, and my Mother! Love them so much!

SO we had a couple crazy things happen this past week, our solid investigator M. like escaped from his house, and we don't know where he is at. We also found this 16 year old, this past week (sad story) that was playing basketball with his friends. We decided to show him how to shoot the ball right, and then invited him to listen to us. We came back and taught him, and it turns out his mom and dad both passed away, and he lives with his cocaine addict step dad that beats him and his Grandma. It was awesome being able to help him out with the GospĂ©l, and he came to church yesterday an hour early! Things are looking up here in my area, and this week should be sweet! I am going to Huancayo right now for 3 days, and then Thursday is the multi-zone! It should be a good week! I hope you all have a great week! 
Love you all!

Elder Baca 

No comments:

Post a Comment