Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Mar 9~ La Mision

Whats up everyone! Hope you are all doing good!

L. (our investigator) she told us the dream she had. It's actually not that confusing! So after praying last Saturday night, she had a dream she was dressed in white in front of a bautismal font with me, my companion, and one of the members! Cool huh? SO that was her answer! Shes getting baptized next Wednesday because her parents (who aren't members) are coming down to visit her!

This week my testimony in the Book of Mormon really grew. I've taken a new approach of how to study the scriptures! I love reading in detail and asking myself, why was this put in here? What steps did...(this person) do  to achieve this? And i just love reading the process of conversion in every Book of Mormon story there is, but more than anything i love reading with QUESTIONS. I promise you all if you study the Book of Mormon, asking the Why, What, How and When questions, or how can I apply this in my life? Or in my relationships with other people? In my callings? In studying? In really ANY thing. I promise you, you're mind will be enlightened by the Holy Ghost, and you will have a desire to apply all of these things in your life! This book was written for us! For these times! So read it!

Last Pday, we went to the Museum of Memories in Peru.  It was sweet learning about the history here in Huancayo, but more than anything about the terrorism that was going on 20-30 years ago! It was crazy and really made me grateful to be from the United States! 

Museo!

Mi districto!

(we weren't too sure why he was pointing to India...!?)


Well, I love you all! God loves you all! And knows you! DO things this week that will draw you closer to Him.
-Elder Baca

No comments:

Post a Comment