Monday, March 16, 2015

Mar 16~ Montanas

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great week! Me and my comp are working hard! We have 3 baptisms for this week, Leslie (on Saturday), then F. and J. (the boyfriend/girlfriend)!  SO I'm super excited about that! 

I went to Huaytapallana again! The huge snow glacier about 2 hrs away from Huancayo.  It was way fun, but tiring!  Peru is so pretty!  Hope you all have a great week! 



Llamas and Lakers Forever


Love you all!:)
Elder Baca

Hey Mom!! Yea yesterday was great! L. is getting baptized this week, Saturday at 3!  SO im way happy! This week was honestly a blur! Everything is going by way fast! Seriously time is flying.  Working is the key! ANd hahahahaha I know my India pic!  I did it on purpose! My district meeting went really good last week.  If you want to know How and in what Way we should teach to menos activos, i suggest reading Alma 4-5! Its awesome! Hows the fam? Hows 'shaun doing? Cant believe it is that hot already wow!! Its hot here too! Next week we have changes! AHHH Idk! Its always sad getting changed and rough at first... Yep mother hope you have a splendid week! Love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment