Monday, March 23, 2015

Mar 23~ Bautismos y Hamster

Me, L. in the middle, and my comp

F. and J. in the middle



Cuy! (Guinea pig)  First time eating it!  It was super good!!!


Hey Everyone! Hope you all had a great week!

L. (18) got baptized Saturday night! I had the awesome opportunity of baptizing her, and wow was it an amazing experience! After she got baptized, she bore her testimony and it was so strong!! She told us she was so confused, so confused, but thanks to the answer she got from God, she knew without a doubt that this was the true church!  It was the best feeling helping her come unto Christ, by being baptized!

Also, F. (22) and J. (22) got baptized yesterday afternoon, and their baptismal service was amazing as well! My companion baptized F., and I had the opportunity to baptize J.! Their testimonies also were so strong, and the significance of baptism for them is something so special.

F. told us before he started talking the missionary lessons, he was going down the wrong path, had drinking problems, but started praying to God and building his relationship with Him!  And as he listened to us and kept on praying, he knew without a doubt that this was the right path. He's the most awesome guy and is super humble.

J., her life was always good. She got good grades, had a good life in the Cathloic church, had a loving mom that meant everything to her. But then 2 years ago her mom passed away, and now she lives alone with her 15 year old brother. She distanced herself from God, and her life got super hard! It was the most amazing experience being able to teach her the things she needed to do to come closer to God and Jesus Christ, and about the Plan of Salvation as well. So after her baptism she was just bawling, she felt so much peace and happiness. 

Well, this week was awesome for me. I know without a doubt this Gospel changes lives, and is true. I know we have a loving Father In Heaven, that wants to have a relationship with us, and wants us to be happy. It is such an amazing experience to be here as a missionary for 2 years, seeing these miracles happen in peoples lives! 

Love you all!  
Elder Baca

Hey Mother!! How are you doing!? My week was awesome seriously! I love the mission! I don't want it to end!!! Time is flying now!!!!! HOW FUNNY!! It was my fisrt time eating Cuy!!! It was super good! I ate a gerbal leg! hahahahaha and the details of the baptism are in the group email! So awesome! Changes are tomorrow, so idk if I'm leaving or stayingggggg! 

Wow, Spring Break already!? that was a year ago yall went to San Fran!? Wow!!! Hope you guys have fun!

So something to study as the fam is Alma 55-60 (no me recuerdo!) about the Stripling Warriors! But look for keys on how NONE OF THEM DIED!! It wasn't like it was some magically force field that protected them, it was what they did before the battle, and during it.  Read with that question!  

Things I need are a new belt, some socks, and like a Pday shirt !! That'd be sweet! But besides that I'm good!  And cant believe these guys are already coming home! Wow! Crazy seriosuly! 

Well, I hope you guys have a great week! Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment