Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Mar 30~ Huanuco



Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a great week! I got transferred here to Huanuco, Peru (HUAN uh co). The best weather in the world (idk but everyone says that)! I am here in a zone called Huallaga as zone leader now, with my comp Elder Garcia! He's from Tijuana, but went to high school in San Ysidro, San Diego! Hes super sick!! Knows perfect English and Spanish!!! Hes awesome! So we get along way good! Huanuco is way awesome! It is about a hour away from the jungle, so the weather is way nice! The city is pretty big, and it is pretty modernized. My area isn't that big, but the room I live in is huge! I have my own bathroom so its pretty sweet! My pension is awesome she makes me cold smooties everyday so ya! Yea, but we have some good investigators and I will have more updates next week. Love you all! Happy bday to my mom!!

My lds mail was down for like 30 mins! But next week ill have more time  love you!
Love Elder Baca

Mom!
Just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday! Im so eternally grateful you are my mom and helped me so much to get out here in the mission. I never could even imagine my life without you and dad and without the Gospel as well! I love the mission so much, so thanks for everything you did pre-mission to prepare me and help me!! Just wanted to tell you I love you so much, and hope you have a fantastic Bday! Ill be thinking about you! Thanks for everything you do, and more than anything for being my mom that's loved me since day 1, no matter what! Love you! Families can be together forever, and I'm so happy to know that. Tell everyone I said whats up and love them!! LOVE YOU MOM!! HAPPY BDAY!!!!!! Love you! Elder Ryan Baca! 

No comments:

Post a Comment