Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Nov 3~ Halloween and Cabeza de Pez

Que Tal Familia Y Amigos!! 
So this week was way good! This emails going to be short but I have a ton of pics to send! Looks like everyone had a sweet cross-dressing Halloween....well, I dressed up as an abuelita (with my Peruvian dress and everything)! hahaa and today for P-day we went up in the mountains to this park and went fishing and had this giant picnic thing! Oh and I legit ate a fish head today, eyes and everything ;)  Peru is so beautiful! I hope everyone is enjoying life! Love you all!  Also had a lesson with a Catholic High Priest this week...hahahaha it was so fun!

Elder Baca

Hey Mother !!! Your package is already here!!! Ill get it tomorrow! I have some sweet pics to send!
WHAT  THE HECK!!!  I am freaking out about how tall ewees gotten!! Torque ???? seriously!!! hahah chekc out my pics I just sent!!! And Torque Seriously! CRAZY!!! And yea the Casio, not my nice one. Hit me up wtih some news!!! What's going on in the US and with the fam! And Murr town!  LOVE YOU MOM!!!  I GTG!! Sorry time was way quick! GTG WORK! Love you! Tell everyone I said whats up!!

Halloween!

This is M.! The family that we live with


Estoy pescando por PEZ




Classic fish pose with all the fish I didn't catch.....


No comments:

Post a Comment