Monday, October 20, 2014

Oct 20~ Love Notes from Elder Tasker


Me and Elder H.




Whats Up Everyone!!

It's crazy how fast the weeks are going by now!! My new comp Elder H. and I are doing work!! We are finding so many people to teach and everything! So this week I dont really have any possesed stories or anything like that! Hahaha But I swear people have been praying for me to make my food get better, because ever since my new comp arrived, the food has been actually really good! (or I am just getting used to it idk) And since I'm on the topic of food, whenever I am eating and talking with the fam of the pension.. I always hear these little footsteps by the door..and guess who starts walking in the door because he wants food... CHEWY the Parrot.  And before I know it, I hear him climbing up my chair, and then he's directly behind my head asking for food!  I think it's the funniest thing! SO yah, I really hope everyone is doing good back in Los Estados Unidos!! Love you all and remember the Lord has given us the Gospel, honestly to BE HAPPY! So BE HAPPY! Love you all! Going to make some TACOS right now!!

OH! I forgot, but one of the Elders from my zone went to Lima this week for paper work, and guess who he saw at the temple! ELDER TASKER!! SO, I got a little love note from my cousin in Lima this week, pretty sweet! 


CHOW, 
Elder Baca

Padres!! Que tal Como estan ust! Espero que sepa que les amo mucho! Realamente! Siempre estoy orando para la familia y mis padres tambien! Mi compiii es bien chevere! Estamos viviendo las reglas de la mision con exactitud! Yea it hurts my brain a little to write in English! haha! I hope the fam is doing good! Tell me how the Meet the Mormons movie is! So crazy its already almost Halloween.  I feel like the mission is just going to fly by!  Hows Ewee's eye doing! From those pics they are getting HUGE!!! Holy!! Seriously! No seriously, I feel so comfortable and adjusted in the mission, the D is going away, and teaching is just my fave thing to do now! It's SO crazy how the mission can just change your outlook on life in a matter of months, really just want to thank you for everything you have done for me. (Uncles) Jim and Spence wrote me super long notes...  I love you both so much, families really are eternal and I'm so grateful I get to spend eternity with the Craziest Family in the World! BUT THE BEST! Love you both! Have a good week! 

Love Chimee!!!!! Make E & E some pork burritos this week! hahah my only request!



No comments:

Post a Comment