Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Oct 13~ Como te Llama?


Muy Buenos Dias!!!! Como estan!! 

Hows everyone doing! Love hearing form you all! So this past week I finished my training *finally!! and I got a New GRINGO companion!! His name is Elder Hilton and he is from Holladay, Utah and has about 2 more weeks than me in the mission!  He went to Utah State last year and is a Music Major, violin Major, so that's pretty sweet! Walking around with him, literally all the people just stop and stare at us because he is about 6'4, and I am 6'2 and everyone has this look on their face like we have come to exterminate them or something. hahah It's so funny! But yea its going super good with him so far!  We are finding so many more families to teach, people to teach, and everything is just going great! 

So I watched conference this past weekend and dang was it amazing!! I hope everyone had the chance to watch it, and recibed answers to their personal challenges and prayers.  I loved Elder Bednar's talk and President Uchtdorf's. Seriously amazing! 

SO I hope everyone has a good week, Love you all! Im sending my story about the posessed lady! Oh and I got the coolest llama shirt this week.... "COMO TE LLAMA" (como te llamas?)






MOther!!!!!!!! How is everything going! First off just want to tell you I love you and always will!! Hope everything is going good at home! That's so crazy that they have a movie now about Mormons! (Meet the Mormons).  Everything is going good here in Peru!!  And new investigators! We found a couple families this week to work with and a 15 year old too, but its the just the first week we started working with them! But yea everything is going good! Ill have more time to write next week! SO proud you finished the BOM! Seriously is so amazing! Learned so many things from it! Remember prayer, morning and night and scripture study every day and FHE on Monday!!! SOrry for not always obeying this but now that I'm a missionary I know this will help every active family and continue ours as well!! I love you mom tell the fam I love them too!!! hahah love you!  Cuidadse!! Su espanol es bien bien bien mama!! 
Love you!
Elder Baca

No comments:

Post a Comment