Monday, September 29, 2014

Sept 29~ Baptism of E.




Hey Everyone!!! 

SO we baptized E. last week!!!! FINALLY!!!! It was such a sweet experience!! My companion baptized her and I confirmed her a member yesterday in church and gave her the gift of the Holy Ghost.  Definitely was super nervous before the confirmation to do it in Spanish, but I felt the Spirit so strong and everything went perfect! SO happy she got baptized and I was able to help her come unto Christ!  Definitely learned how to be patient and to just rely on the Lord because He can work miracles!:) 

In other news-- health wise this week was not good!!!!  Had a huge allergic reaction....and a D attack for 3 hours straight one night!!  But I'm happy and fine!  I have lost 25 pounds in 2 months! hahahaha Crazy!!!  I'm 157lbs right now!  But everything is going good.  I can't believe I have almost been out for a solid 4 months!!  And by the way, for all my friends and family...go read the book Search For Happiness. It's amazing and explains everything about our religion perfectly! 

But thanks for your prayers and your thoughts! Tell the Sneebs to write me and that I'm super proud of Ewee in baseball and everything and Ellie too!!! My stud hermanors menor!! Love you so much Mother!  

Love you all and remember that God loves you all as well! Have a good week! Go eat some food for me!!! 

Love Elder Baca 

No comments:

Post a Comment