Monday, September 1, 2014

Sept 1~Cows and The Cause


My companion in the middle.


Buenos Dias from a little internet shack in Huancayo Peru!! 

Hope everyone had a good week!!! Ya so this week, I'll start off with the food I ate.  Cow heart, cow liver, sheep meat, and a bunch of stuff I don't really know what it was!!  But yah, this week I was probably more sick then anytime on my mission so far!!  Let me just say I was in the bathroom for almost 3 hours one morning...hahahah!  Crazy things- I had a drunk guy come up to me and start yelling at me and cussing me out telling me I was stealing his money!! hahahahahaah -idk!!  But we have some really good investigators in our ward, two cousins ages 18 and 15 and they have a baptismal date the 13th of September!!  SO we are working with them!!  My companion and I have been working really hard everyday! We literally get doors slammed in our face or people just don't want to listen, but it's all about finding that one person. SO that's what keeps me going!  Anyways, I made it through my first transfer in them mission!! WHOOH!  

But yah- I really hope everyone has a good week!! Here's some pics from my hiking last P-day! Love you all!! "Missionary Work, is not a program...it is a CAUSE"

Love,
ELDER BACA

Ellie went to the temple!!!!!!!!!!!!! What!!  Oh my gosh I miss the temple so much!!!! SO PRETTY!  My hike was like 15 mins!!! haha but still was pretty!! Just know I think about you guys a ton!! HOW AMAZING! my family is, and especially my parents, parents in the gospel.  I truly love this gospel, and the blessings and direction our family has received through it, are eternal.  Thanks mom seriously for just being the best mom ever, the mission is hard, but the blessings from this gospel are eternal!!  And I'm so happy I get to help people for 2 years receive and feel them!!  Love you Mom! Have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment