Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sept 22~ 16,000 feet!



Something out of the swamps of the LOTR!







Bacacito!


Que tal Todos!! 

Hope everyone had a good week! Yah so today for Pday we (my zone) hiked Huaytapallana!! It was so fun! So we took a bus about a hour and a half (from Huancayo) to the start of the hike and then hiked about 3 miles to the basin at 16,000feet of the glacier mountain Huaytapallana! (the peak is over 18,000ft)  It was so beautiful!  I don't really have that many good pics because it was snowing the entire time but yea it was so sweet!! The basin of this Glacier mountain was so sweet!! Definitely love my mission because we can do things like this!! We have the jungle with water falls, mountains with snow, and the city as well! And the middle of no where areas as well.  But the weather here lately is so weird.  It's hot during the day and then at night it thunder storms!! Seriously the most rain and thunder I have every seen in my life.  Everyday! 

This week was a super good week for my companion and I!! Hoping that our investigator E. gets baptized this Saturday!  And oh, also gave another 20 min talk in church about how members can bring people to Christ. Yea but everything's going good!  Can't believe my cousin Elder Tasker is only a short windey bus ride away!! 

Love everyone!  Thanks for the support!  Hope everyone has a good week! 
Elder Baca

No comments:

Post a Comment