Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July 9~ Fourth of July in the CCM and Love is Power

Fourth of July!!

Elder D. who lives across the hall, going to Cusco in a couple weeks


Hey Everyone!! 
So nothing too eventful happened this week besides the Fourth of July!! Sorry but my English is already getting bad hahah! Anyways, they decked out the cafeteria with American stuff and served us American food!! So I can't believe I am leaving the CCM next Tuesday (July 15)!  I am so excited and I will email a week from Monday to let everyone know what is going on! Love everyone and thanks for all the support!!  It's crazy I have already been out for almost a month and a half! Remember, "Love is Power" .. .so always try to love everyone because you never know how much of an effect it can have on someone!  I'm SO excited to finally head out into the field and also a good luck to Elder Tasker who leaves for  the MTC in a week!  I get to go proselyting in his mission again one last time this Saturday before I take off!!  Have a good week everyone! I'll have more eventful stuff to write about in a couple weeks, don't worry!
Love
Elder Ryan Baca

HEy mom!! So I hope you haven't sent that package yet with bug spray because I just found it in my suitcase this week!!  It was hiding!! But can you call the bank and tell them I'm in Peru.  I'm almost out of cash!!  Yah, they are giving us these altitude pills to take before we leave (for Huancayo).  So I leave super early Tuesday morning (July 15) and I don't think I have a P-day until the following Monday!!  But I'm so excited!  I'll let you know how everything goes!!  Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment