Wednesday, April 27, 2016

April 25- Peruvian Times

Hey everyone! 

Hope you all had a great week! Today I went to Huaytapallana glacier for the 4th time. It was such a nice day! Pretty hot!!  Took some sweet pics that I will send next week! 

No I dont feel trunky yet! I am kinda getting sad its coming to an end, but excited to see you guys as well and to apply everything that I have learned here in the mish in my life !  I think its like not reel for me this! My week was good,  my comp went to Lima so we couldnt work that much! But it still was really good!  I think the biggest thing I will miss about Peru... I dont know its probably just the people that I have met and the experiences I have had as well, something that has changed my life, so its super important to me.

So funny story, we have a lady that is coming to church and progressing because my companion wanted to go look at some corn maze that was in our area (more than just look, he just about died because he had to go to the bathroom so bad) but anyways...... we left the corn maze and we talked to a couple that were walking our way afterwards. Turns out the guy is a less active member and his girlfriend had a lot of questions about the church, so we started teaching them and now she is coming to church hahaha. Weird how things work out, but I always know that God puts people in our path that are ready to listen to us, and to accept our message! Que tengan Buena Semana! 

Elder Baca

No comments:

Post a Comment