Monday, April 18, 2016

April 18~ Birthday and Baptism

EGGED!! Peruvian birthday tradition.

Birthday cake

Baptism of P. Monte


Hey Everyone! 

This week was awesome for me! I could really feel God's hand working in my life and the lives of others. Many times I feel like we lose focus on what really matters. That is what I have seen this past week. We lose focus on things that really matter, like God, and our families. I have seen too many families become destroyed by becoming too involved in worldly things, or putting their focus on other things of less importance. I think just being parts of a sports team helps you become disciplined and hard working. The sports guys here in my mish are always obedient and work super hard, its honestly like getting up every morning on Game day here in the mish!  But THE best thing I have seen is how the Gospel and the Atonement of Jesus Christ can fix families, and can fix individual lives.  It personally has done that for me, and I have seen that in others. I honestly love my Savior with all my heart, thats something I have discovered here in the mission. I know God knows what is best for us as well so thats why we need to follow Him.

Wow, thats nuts, 3 more weeks. I don't know what happened, but looking forward to working super hard these last couple weeks! And okay thanks for the money!! Ill go blow it all today.. nah jk. But I love that message you sent me about Satan and the tools, Ill try to find it in Spanish to share with the Peruvian peeps. My pension treated me super nice, bought me a nice sweater, and threw some eggs at me! I finished the book Jesus the Christ this morning! Great book, learned a ton. Im starting the BOM again, want to finish it one more time before heading out. Well, love you guys. You are always in my prayers! I have a ton more pics but will have to show you all in a couple. 

PAZ!  LOVE ELDER BACA

No comments:

Post a Comment