Monday, April 4, 2016

Apr 4~ Coming Closer to God

Hey whats up everyone! Hope you all had a great week! Shout out to my mom! HAPPY BDAY! LOVE YOU!! 

Wow the conference was amazing! I learned a ton! The talk that got to me the most was by Elder Renlund who is one of the twelve apostles about THE GIVERS and THE RECEIVERS ("That I Might Draw All Men Unto Me"). I have seen that as we come closer to God and Jesus Christ, we have more desire to become like them. We dont have any more desires to cause them grief by the things we do. We change, and our relationship with God helps us understand so many things. Being here in the mish has honestly helped me come closer to my Father in Heaven and his Son Jesus Christ. I have come to the moment where I really have realized they have been there all along helping me out in my life. Its the best feeling knowing that! I am so grateful that there are Prophets and Apostoles in these days. Its helped me out a ton. 

Anyways love you all. Had some crazy experiences this past week. I'll tell you all in person when im talking about all the crazy stuff I have seen here hahaa!. Love you.


When was the last time you have seen a Guinea Pig in the middle of the street?



And heres an older pic from Cerro de Pasco (my last area)... idk what i was doing!?




No comments:

Post a Comment