Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8~ Love

MIRAVE! (Everyone says that here) 

Como estan todos! Hope you guys had a fantastic week! Hump Day went pretty well for me! I cant believe I'm going down hill now! It is crazy how fast time is going! Zone leader counsel in Huancayo went good! We had KFC, Burger King, and Pizza Hut! I also weighed myself and I am almost 190 lbs now (all that bread and rice is getting to me!). 

This week was a pretty "odd" week. My comp and I are helping out a recent convert really repent of his sins. He is in a really bad situation for lack of better terms. It is amazing being a missionary though, but more than anything being able to help people repent, and change. My testimony of the Atonement every day really grows, and I feel the Savior's love every day as a missionary, but I feel the love he has for these people through me as well. Love is really the central point in the Gospel. I am trying to read the whole New Testament now, and there are so many stories and experiences that help me grow and understand a lot more about Christ's love. So my invitation to you all, is love everyone! Follow the Savior's example, and JUST DO IT!! 

Love you all! 
Elder Baca

Hey mom!  Im good! I got your package last Friday! yaya!!!!!!!! THanks!! love you!! Seriously I feel like my mish is going by faster than anyone elses! Its not cold! Huanuco is HOT!!!!!!!! In Huancayo yes, cold!  Its not that high like, 7500ft elev, and it's close to the jungle. And yah, our room is big, so its like cleaning a house! But its clean dont worry! Today we are grilling again. Making some burritos! THe work is going good, time is flying, and we did some of that good old proselyting this past week, but wasn't the best week. Huancayo was good! I ate some fast food! I love you, and hope you guys have a fantastic week! My goal is to finish the New Test! SO Ill let you know how that goes! 


My zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment