Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 24~ Another Week Down in the CCM

Lima CCM

Hey everyone! 

SO another week down in the MTC!  This week went by super fast!  Nothing too eventful happened though! Just doing learning a lot of lessons and everything in Spanish!  I get to go proselyting again on Saturday (except with another gringo) so we will see how that goes!! hahaha  I love reading my scriptures everyday for hours and just saying a billion prayers!  It really helps out a ton!  I found this cool scripture in 2 Nephi 29:6-10 about why we need the Book of Mormon! Because that is the biggest question here! It's really awesome to be able to see my Spanish advancing though! We had a group of kids from Huancayo come and visit the CCM this week, and it was cool seeing them and seeing people from Huancayo!!  They all just seem like super nice humble people!  I can't wait to finally get on my mission! 


Well a bird flew into the temple today as we were leaving and that was pretty funny! hahah But anyways hope everyone has a good week! Love you all!  It's gloomy here everyday by the way except for Sunday-the sky is always clear and sunny!!!


Elder Baca


No comments:

Post a Comment