Monday, January 4, 2016

Jan 4~ Pasco

Whats up everyone, hope you all had a great new years and set some sweet goals! 

 SO Stevens baptism was moved to this week, along with another kid named B., hes 11, his dad is less active but wants his son to get baptized IN THE RIVER here in Cerro, so it'll be a sweet week! Probably my last week in Pascito but it'll be a awesome week! Tomorrow I'm headed to Huancayo for Leadership Council, and well that's about all the exciting news! We spent the whole week looking for new peeps because everyone went to Lima for Vacation!! Well, hope you all have a great week thats all the news I got. Love you all! 

Chao! 
Elder Baca

Oh and I forgot to tell you all! I got some super good news, about almost a year ago I baptized a girl named Leslie in Huancayo, and at her baptism her mom showed up to support her but was super Catholic. After the baptism I gave the mom a blessing of comfort because she was passing through rough times. We started teaching her, but then she went back up north.  But I just received super good news that Leslie's mom and brother who we were teaching for a while got baptized this past week! Im super happy for that!!!!!!! 

Here's a pic of her with her mom at her baptism last year! 



Christmas night, Elder Baca opening his Christmas package he received that day. When they returned home the power was out so they enjoyed the candy and gifts in the dark with flashlights (photo from Elder Christensen's blog).




No comments:

Post a Comment