Monday, January 18, 2016

Jan 18~ Hola Huancayo!

Hey Everyone! 

Well I got changed to Huancayo, my area is called Manti!  My companion is Elder P. from Peru. I learned a great lesson this week, when I got my change I was pretty upset to be honest because I have heard a ton of stuff about my companion. But I got to the area and just gave the guy a clean slate. It turns out he is awesome!! Hes really trying to get better, and I feel like I can really help him out and he can help me out as well! Well, my room is pretty sweet! Its like a nice apartment, and its nice not having to get out of the shower half frozen!  My pension is cool as well! Nothing really new happened this week. I just learned to not judge, because when we judge we dont allow people to change. Well I hope you all  have a great week! God bless! 

Love elder Baca ! 

Heres a pic of me and some of my buds! 

Saying goodbye's in Cerro de Pasco
(pc: Elder Christensen's blog)

with Elder Christensen from the zone in Cerro

Zone Leader Conference- Elder Roberts, Baca and Evans



No comments:

Post a Comment