Monday, April 20, 2015

Apr 20~ FFFFFFFUANUCO!!!


Hey Everyone! 

This week was pretty solid! Went by way fast! I dont think I have every been this tired in my life though! Last Pday was awesome! We went up to some huge field and played soccer and football and are doing the same thing again today! Also, we went and got some burgers and frozen yogurt for my Bday last week! There is like some random huge frozen yogurt store in the middle of my area, its called "Blueberry" and is way good!

As for the area, like half of my area is on this super steep mountain side, which is sweet, but very tiring, and the other half is like flat. Peru is awesome though! Hope you all have a great week!


~Elder Baca

YO MOTHER MADRE WHATS CRAKCKIN
FUANUCO!! Thats how everyone says it here!!  When it should be like JUAN-u-co. Even my Pres says it like Fuanuco just to mess around!!
OHH!!!!! I GOT IT ON FRIDAY!!!! SERIOUSLY!! IT MADE MY DAY!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!! CAME IN CLUTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like an exciting stake conference seriously! Wish I was there! And that's awesome the Everetts were able to go! We have our stake conference this week and will be having Pres Henderson come and someone from the 70 as well! And uhh we are struggling a bit with the investigators! We are contacting a ton to try to find new ones, not that much help from the ward! Kinda rough! But we are taking our bishop out to dinner to talk! (in the Us its the other way around!) yea, i have just been so tired lately Serio0usly!!!!!!!! SUper tired! Like Im falling asleep in 3-4 seconds or if i sit down i start shutting my eyes! SO if you guys could keep me in your prayers just to have ENERGY that'd be great, Thanks!
The multi-zone conference! It was more of the assistants that taught us about seeing people with their divine potencial!!
I love you! Thanks so much for the package! And my pension was freaking out and says MUCHAS GRACIAS!
Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment