Monday, April 20, 2015

Apr 13~ Twenty!

Whats up everyone! 

Wow, well first off i cant believe I am 20 now! Viejo! Thank you all for the Birthday wishes! It was probably one of the best birthday yet just being able to focus on the Lord all day and serving others! I am super excited for the next year I have to be here in the mish! 

We have a couple solid investigators but more than anyone, this 17 year old kid named Mel. He is way chill! He is super ready to get baptized this Saturday, but his father will not sign his baptismal permission.We had a super intense lesson with him last night (the father), which was way guided by the Spirit. it consisted of me and my companion talking things out with him, and then calling him to repentance because he will not let his son be baptized. So we will find out his answer in a couple of days.

Anyways, my message for you all this week is that God loves you, and I love you all! Thanks for the support!

Chau!
Elder Baca

Hey mom!
It didnt feel like my bday at all which I loved!! hahah! I didn't tell anyone, and my pension found out like mid day and freaked out on me So she made me a cake with my name and shes making pizza! The package didnt get here! But probably tomorrow! It was awesome though! We like contacted all day, went to church, had some intense lessons and then some elders knew it was my bday so they made me a drink smoothie ( peaches with chocolate)! But yea, today we have a multi zone Pday and going out to dinner!  Thanks mom!! Love you and thanks for the package! Hey if you every see some cheap soccer shoes, size 12, without the spikes on the bottom, buy them please!!!!!!!!!! My nikes are torn up from playing!! Love you !!


No comments:

Post a Comment